Personal Development

Through my experience with my network marketing company, I cannot stress enough how much my outlook has changed. Not just my outlook on finances, but my life in general. This business is about so much more than making money or even helping people: It’s about personal development. Personal development is not just a notion that ends at the conclusion of your formative years – it’s an ongoing process that will take you on a journey to discover who you are and what you really want in life.

I started my business initially because I know that someday, I want to be a stay at home mother. My fiancĂ© works hard and is an excellent provider, however, when the time comes, I want to be able to contribute to my family’s income while raising my children. This business has made that possible for so many people-- so I thought immediately, why couldn’t this happen for me? What do I really have to lose from trying vs. what could I lose if I don’t try it and it works? I didn’t want to live with that kind of regret.

This business has become even more to me now. Through the books I have read and the training sessions I have attended, I have received a much-needed boost. I can now manage to approach life’s everyday issues with a more positive mindset. It has truly changed my perspective and has allowed me to become a happier person. I have even managed to come out of my shell more – I am generally a pretty reserved person with people I do not know. However, this endeavor has allowed me to talk with more people, overcome my fear of shyness and even speak in front of groups of people when I’ve been terrified of the very idea! It's very liberating to overcome your fears and see great things happening because of your decision.

Honestly, I had no idea that just making the decision to begin a business would impact me in such a way. I would normally hear about first time/new business owners who have payroll, inventories, tax liabilities and overhead costs that cause them to be more miserable than before.... Luckily, I don’t have to worry about those things and I’ve changed for the better (in more ways than one) because of my involvement with this business.

Comments

Anonymous said…
One of the best personal development companies in the world is Success University. It's worth checking out if you haven't already.

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing moves fast in the land of the lost....

You're Either Building Someone Else's Dream or Your Own

I'm Back!