Selectivity

I have received some interesting questions from readers inquiring about how I operate my home business.

I have a simple system in place: Any prospects that reach out to me and leave their contact information will most certainly get a call back within 24 hours. HOWEVER, that call is the crucial point.

During that call back, I conduct a short five minute interview. If they are someone I would like to work with, I discuss the next step in the process. I am VERY selective in who I choose to bring in my organization, simply because they have to want to be a success -

I only consider serious, motivated individuals who truly want to generate a massive income over the next twelve months. Others need not apply. It's that simple! It's a proven system that has served me well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing moves fast in the land of the lost....

You're Either Building Someone Else's Dream or Your Own

I'm Back!